Today I am sharing with you a very quick and easy makeup using blue eye shadow as the main focus of attention. I used the Coastal Scent palette; I chose a metallic blue and a metallic dark grey to create a soft smoky effect. The lips have a very soft nude tone to really let the color of the eyes pop! You can find the list of products I used at the end of the post.
I hope you like it!
- Concealer: NYX HD concealer
- Foundation: Covergirl Clean 22 and Maybelline: Fit me 350 (for contour)
- Primer: Smashbox Photofinish
- Powder: Maybelline Dream Wonder
- Blush: Estée Lauder Tender blush
- Highlighter: Sephora Rose Pink
- Contour Powder: bareMinerals The high dive
- Eye Liner: MAC Fluid line
- Lipstick: NYX Honey y un poquito de Maybelline Lilac Flush
- Eyeshadows: Coastal Scents 252 palette
Have a wonder day!