I still had a little Oscar fever left from last Sunday, and decided to do a makeup inspired in old Hollywood. I based the look on the one Chrissy Teigen wore this year. Emphasis on INSPIRED because our faces are shaped completely different, and the little known fact that she is a mega babe and a super model.
On her hair she had this beautiful soft waves, very classic Hollywood. The makeup was clean and flawless.The lips were the center of attention, a dark wine color. The eyes have a soft copper-brown smokey look. The cheeks are highlighted and have a touch of coral/pink blush.
The products I used:
- Foundation: Mac’s Studio Fix Fluid
- Concealer: NYX HD Concealer
- Eyes: NYX
- Setting Powder: NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder
- Blush: Estée Lauder Tender Blush in Nectar
- Bronzer: Bare Minerals
- Highlighter: Laura Mercier
- Liquid Highlighter: NYX Liquid Illuminator
- Lips: I made a little combo with Cover Girl’s Black Currant and Maybelline’s Red Revolution.
And there you have it. I had so much recreating this look, hope you like it.