Music festivals have an amazing energy, everyone is always in a good mood, dancing and having fun. Your makeup should reflect the up beat environment; this is the time when you can dare to be more creative with your makeup, wear a bright color lipstick that you normally wouldn’t!
For music festivals especially, you want to keep it simple but trendy. Summer is the season of bright, vibrant colors, make sure you wear them well (and not all at the same time!).
This is a fun easy to create summer festival makeup.
- Foundation: Sephora and Maybelline’s Dream Liquid Mousse.
- Highlighter/Iluminator: NYX Born to Glow
- Powder: NYX Stay Matte
- Eyes: Coastal Scents eye shadows. Intensified smokey eye underneath the eye with a copper/brown color
- Gel Eyeliner: Fluidline from Mac
- Lips Look 1: Lips Maybelline’s Lilac Flush
- Lips Look 2: NYX Lip Gloss Nude Peach
BTW, dress and top are by my talented friend who is coming up with her own clothing line very soon…will also keep you posted on that.
Hope you guys like it, Enjoy your weekend!